After years and years of her insisting that she will never get married, I'm happy to announce that Erin is indeed getting married! And we couldn't be more excited for her! I knew there was a reason that we had her come live with us in Santa Maria. It took a few years, but Derek finally came along. It's been so fun to watch her be all lovey dovey. If you know Erin, you know she is not that. She giggles and blushes if you ask her about Derek and has for a while. She practices writing her new name...that's something that I never thought Erin would do!;-) We love Derek, he's a great guy. And, perfect for Erin. They are both very very happy. Every time we see them they are smiling, and just so in love. Aww.
Although I don't get to plan the wedding like I would like, it's still be fun to prepare for the big day, and at least give my input on a few things! The big day is fast approaching. We are so excited to welcome Derek into our family. Jacob adores him and gets so excited to see him. And, I'm pretty sure Derek really likes him back!
Congratulations Erin and Derek!!









3 comments:
How exciting!!!! Congrats Erin!
Cute picture- we can't wait for the wedding!
Hooray for weddings! Congrats, Erin!
Post a Comment