Monday, October 4, 2010

yup, she's my daughter.

NOAH {pretty calmly}: Mom, you better hurry. There is a spider on the couch.
ME: Then kill it.
MACIE {probably a mile a minute, and with very minimal breaths}: You better just do it. It was on my leg. And then I didn't want to scream. I didn't want to scare it and make it run fast. So I looked at it and was like totally freaking out. Oh my gosh, I was freaking out. So, it crawled off and then it was like just crawling on the couch. And then Noah called for you and you told us to kill it, but we told you to kill it. Then I started telling you about the spider and that it was totally freaking me out...

{I'm sure this story could have gone on forever had I not interrupted her and told her to go play!}

2 comments:

Heidi said...

hee hee hee. i miss those kiddos! next time you come let's go to northwest trek. i have to see macie comment on all the bison!

Brooke said...

oh my heck. Sounds just like a little Lindsay! I LOVE it! So, who killed the spider?