Sometimes I wonder where my children came from. They come up with the most random things to play. It's interesting at our house most of the time. Sometimes they come up with very morbid things that I won't even blog about. Today, though, Macie had a new storyline. I was in the other room and she was playing by herself. I heard her telling her dolls to hurry and get in the back and she would help them escape from their country.
Macie: "Get in the box. No one will know you're here. I'll mail you to my
house and you'll be safe. Hurry. No one will know. No one from your country will
find you. I promise. Get in the box."
{then I heard her closing the box, and opening the door to set the box outside. A few minutes later she opened the box to greet the "mail man"}
Macie: "Be very careful with that box. It's fragile."
What on earth is my child watching? I swear she only watches Disney and Nick Jr. Where did she come up with this? It's almost disturbing! Goodness.









4 comments:
maybe macie will grow up and work for human rights. sounds like a very empathetic little girl, someone who really wants to help improve the lives of others. or she's sneaking and watching shows like law and order svu. either way.
The explanation for her storyline could be too many graphic novels read by Dad at night? I'm just sayin'
When I come down next week I'll bring some Beatrix Potter, and candy. I definitely need a bribe to get her to sleep with me!
mom, you wouldn't need a bribe from me. well, maybe some sees candy that we can "sample" one by one. (*cue the chocolate slobber giggles and cramping in the jaw from laughing while eating contraband)
i can imagine lilli being JUST like maci when she's 4. too, too funny!
Post a Comment