Tuesday, October 26, 2010

want some?


Jacob has developed a new preference. It's a little odd coming from the Christensen house, however. But, he asks for it for every meal. He thinks it's pretty good. What is it? Well, today was a Jacob specialty! Peanut Butter and honey on whole wheat bread, dipped in...RANCH! What else? You try it and tell me how it is.

You see, ketchup has been a staple in our house until now. Adam has instilled in our children that you put ketchup on EVERYTHING: tacos, grilled cheese, beef stroganoff, you name it, he thinks it works.

But, Jacob is not a ketchup boy. He loves his ranch. And asks for it, very clearly. Who woulda thought?

Not us.

3 comments:

Alison said...

Rylee and Ashlyn- especially Rylee- love ranch as well. Rylee doesn't like ketchup at all- she eats hot dogs with ranch! Crazy kids!

Heidi said...

well it just proves that jacob and tommy are related! tommy refused ketchup and only wants either bbq sauce or ranch on everything. go figure.

Mel said...

I forgot about Ketchup on tacos! I grew up eating them that way. My roommates thought I was so weird when I went to school. Our kids use ketchup & ranch but call everything ranch. Michael keeps getting them mixed up so he freaks out when we're about to pour ketchup on his salad. haha, we give him what he asks for, doesn't that make us good parents? :)