No, I'm not going to catch up. I got so far behind that it got too overwhelming. I was so good at blogging, and then life with three kids happened, then life with a kindergartner, then life pregnant with #4, then life with a kindergartner and a first grader, then life with FOUR kids, then a sick husband, then moving, then moving in, life was insane. But, now I feel a little more settled. Avila plays more by herself, life is easier. Not easy, but easier. I still don't have time to blog without feeling guilty looking at my laundry pile or my cluttery house, but we live so far away from family. It's not just my disappointment for not getting my blurb book done, but it's the disappointment of family who don't get to see my kids everyday...the ones who aren't on facebook or have instagram! So, I will post, but I'm not going to catch up, just going from here!
Wish me luck.









1 comments:
Oh yay! I thought blogging just stopped being the cool thing to do!
Post a Comment