Saturday, December 17, 2011

3 months

Has it really been 3 months?? Avila is seriously the best baby. Seriously. She smiles all of the time. Unlike Macie who had a permanent scowl on her face! She likes to be held, but lets me put her down a lot of the time to get things done, or to tend to the many spills and messes of her older siblings! She has giggled quite a few times and loves when Macie blows in her belly. She loves being up in the middle of everything and seeing what is going on. She is very curious already. I really can't get over how good she is! Poor girl has been sick for a while though. She's had this horrible cough and stuffy nose. She's had her first round of antibiotics and is slowly recovering. She currently weighs around 15 pounds, which is still smaller than her siblings, but she's still bigger than most! We can't get enough of this girl!

3 comments:

Cole Family said...

She is adorable! She weighs more than Berklee and Berklee is 8 months! I think Berklee is huge until I compare her to other "normal" babies.

Mel said...

She's so cute! Love the chub! Avery was 17lbs at her 6 mo visit. I've never had such a chubby baby. I have to buy clothes bigger just to fit her chub! So cute!

Alison said...

She looks so cute and happy!