For Noah's 7th birthday party, we decided to go with a movie theme. It was fun! Seven CRAZY boys, however, was pretty interesting, but it was fun! Adam brought the projector home from work and the boys {and one poor girl} watched Toy Story 3 on the wall in the front room. A friend has a popcorn maker, so we took full advantage of having a concession stand in our kitchen. We ate hot dogs, nachos, freshly popped popcorn, and plenty of movie candy. Goodness, the free range candy bar was not a good idea!
The boys didn't care much, but my favorite part was the red carpet they walked on as they were walking into our house. None of them really caught on. Oh well. I liked it anyway. The "popcorn" cupcakes were pretty great, too!
It was fun, but will I have another party with a bunch of little boys? I don't know. Maybe not! ;-)










2 comments:
Looks like a fun party! And I loved the red carpet- you think of everything!
I love it! Michael has decided to do a movie for his party & I just saw those cupcakes on Pinterest. Then I remembered you did a movie party and there they were! So cute! Love the red carpet & popcorn machine. Who has that? Someone I know? :)
Post a Comment