Sunday, November 20, 2011

seven.

Seven years ago, Noah came into this world. Seven years ago, Adam and I became parents for the first time. Seven years ago, the world saw what cute kids we could have. Seven years ago, seems like so long ago. Seven years ago, seems like it just happened. 

I cannot believe Noah is SEVEN. Happy Birthday, little man! We love you oh so very much. Noah is such a good kid. He is the sweetest boy I have ever met. His teacher agrees. He is always concerned about other people and is very sensitive to others feelings. He is the best big brother and best friend. We love Noah so much and am so glad he's part of our family! 

Here's to another great year, Noah Balboa!

1 comments:

Alison said...

Noah is a great kid! We all love him too! I still wish he were in my class- I need him to show a few of my first graders how to act! I hope he had a great day!