Sunday, May 8, 2011

mother's day

Happy Mother's Day!


I'm grateful for all of the mother's in my life. My own, my mother in law, my grandmothers, my sisters {who used to think they were my mother anyway! ;-)}, and all those others who have impacted my life. There are too many to name, really.

I love my mom. She probably gets sick of my multiple random phone calls all day long, but, I always know she'll answer, or call right back. Sometimes it's just comforting to hear things from your own mother, even if it is just to ask what to make for dinner! Thank goodness to modern technology! Mom, you're great! I can't even being to express my gratitude for you and for everything that you have ever done for me!

And, Carol. I really couldn't have asked for a better mother-in-law. She has always been so welcoming to me, and treated me like her own daughter. Although we wear her out when she comes to visit, we love her visits. And, I love taking advantage of her design eye! ;-)We love you.

{I've been trying to upload a picture, but it isn't working. This may be your lucky day, Carol! ;-)}

And, I can't forget to thank these little munchkins for making me a mother. They all have been showering me with love all day. I've gotten many cards and pictures. I love being their mother, they are seriously the best kids there is! Sometimes they make me crazy, but just crazy enough to be able to laugh later on! It's never a boring day at the Christensen house, and I love it. Every single minute of it. I wouldn't change anything! {well...maybe I'd change their willingness to clean up the toy room, but that's all!}


 








On a side note, I made Macie this dress yesterday. It was super easy. It may have looked like she belonged in an asylum at first, but in the end, my vision was successful! She looked very cute. Well, she always does.



1 comments:

Alison said...

I hope you had a great Mother's Day! Macie's dress is cute. We will see you in about a month!! Get ready, here we come- All seven of us! If we actually survive the drive and Disneyland first.