Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Nana visits.

We picked up Nana on Monday, April 18th in Long Beach. Adam had a training in Camarillo, so we went along for the ride, the hotel stay, and being closer to Long Beach to pick up Carol! It was worth the trip! Her flight was supposed to arrive at 1:05. After a few loops around the parking garage, I finally found a spot, it was 12:50. We rushed to the gate to see when her flight would be there. I guided Noah and Macie to the screen, while Jacob kept saying ,"There's Nana." I a frenzy of just getting there and worried about all these people getting off the plane and losing my kids, I didn't acknowledge him. He kept saying it. I finally saw on the screen that the plane had already arrived. And then it donned on me that these people were probably from Seattle. So, I moved closer to the door, which Jacob got louder and said, "THERE'S NANA, RIGHT THERE!" I looked over, and yes, there was Nana. My 2 year old found her before anyone else. Far before anyone else! It was quite comical. She did have the cutest welcoming committee there was, or is! We finally retrieved Nana and her luggage and left the airport. 

{come visit us, and you may get your very own flag and sign. Just sayin'}

0 comments: