Thursday, April 14, 2011

and the verdict??

We went in for the big ultrasound today. Macie has been very insistent that this babe is a girl. Noah, on the other hand, is very insistent that it is a boy. Jacob thinks it's a birl. And if you tell them otherwise, it's drama in our house.

When the ultrasound guy said, "It's a girl!" Macie smiled, Noah, however, did not. "I'M NOT EXCITED! I DON'T WANT ANOTHER SISTER!" Sorry, bud, you will! Jacob was just content to have a baby, and the fact he's going to be a big brother!

We are very excited to welcome another little girl into the world! However, the little bugger did have her legs crossed, but MOST LIKELY a girl! There weren't any other appendages, and I've watched it several times! I think it's safe to say that we'll have an even count: 2 boys, 2 girls!

9 comments:

Alison said...

Yea! Now you can get out all of Macie's old clothes- and buy some new ones, of course! Rylee wanted Macie to have a little sister just like her. So I'm excited for you!

I'm still trying to talk Matt into going to see you guys- I hope it works. In my mind though we're coming!

Jamie Blake said...

woohoo! i believe you! congrats!

Rachel Goodwin Williams said...

Hooray! I'm kind of partial to the 2 boy, 2 girl families. Maybe one of these days we will catch up with you guys. We just need to figure out how to make boys now. :)

Cole Family said...

Yeah! 2 of each of perfect. Noah will come around. Benson always referred to our baby as a girl until a friend came to visit me with her newborn baby boy and then Benson insisted he was having a brother. Sorry, but he was stuck with a girl. Congrats!

erica said...

yay yay yay! im so excited for you :)
are you feeling any better?

Jenny @ An Apple for the Crafter said...

Good job! Way to balance it all out!

Carrot Jello said...

Congratulations! More cute kids!

Kristyn said...

you've watched it? you bought the video? i want to see. :)

p.s. did you know you're creating my family...boy, girl, boy, girl?

p.p.s. if you have a boy, you should name it jensen.

Brooke said...

Yay!! It's LILY!! ;) Congratulations! Sorry, Noah. I really hope you don't have a birl. Things could get awkward.