With a new year comes new possibilities, and maybe new beginnings for this poor neglected, well thought of blog. Seriously, there isn't a day that goes by that I don't think to myself, "I'm going to blog about that", and then I never do. facebook and instagram are just so instant. I don't have to actaully be sitting down and consciously thinking about posting something there...I just do it at the stoplight, or while waiting for kids at school.
I know my audience has dwindled. BUT, there are important family members who don't have facebook or instagram, or who check their e-mail enough to get glimpses of my kids lives as often since we live so far away! And, for them, I want to try that much harder to update more frequently. Maybe just once a month, but something that captures my family and what we do.
{New Years Eve 2013. Please ignore that I look like death. Remember, I am about 12 months...give or take a few months...pregnant! ;-)}
Here's to the New Year!!









1 comments:
Way to go, Lindsay!
Post a Comment