The theme this year was picked by Noah. He wanted everyone to be superheroes. However, not just any superhero. Oh no. Noah wanted to be Superman. Jacob wanted to be Captain America. But...Noah would not let us mix "brands". Captain America is a Marvel character. Superman is DC. We had to stick with one. And since Macie was set on Wonder Woman, DC it was. Luckily, my mom found Superman and Green Lantern on good deals. Their costumes were easy peasy. Noah had black sprayed hair to complete the look.
Wonder Woman is not the most modest costume. In fact, it's pretty awful. So, we modified...a blue tutu, sparkly blue leggings, red shirt withe the logo on it, headband, arm bands, belt...and the wig completed the costume. {And then at the last minute, I duct taped her rain boots with red duct tape we just happen to have laying around!} It was the most perfect wonder woman costume. I loved it. She looked awesome. Avila got to be Batgirl. Originally catwoman, but when Adam and I
decided to dress up, she got swapped! She wouldn't keep the mask on, but
we tried. Her black lace leggings killed me.
Next year is "Mom's Choice". So far they are all on board. We'll see when it finally come down to it!









2 comments:
Very cool! I wish that Matt would dress up and we coud all be matching. But then it is easier that he doesn't! The girls already have superhero costumes for next year. Looks like you had a fun Halloween!
Yes, I can spell "could.". It was a spelling word in my class last week even! But I am using my ipad and feeding Kaylie!
Post a Comment