I can't believe it has already been an entire month since Avila joined our family. She really just belongs here with us!
She really is a good baby. We've had our share of problems with nursing, but it will get better. She's gaining weight like a champ and is already well past 9 pounds. She even has had a few nights where she has slept FOUR whole hours in a row!
Her brothers and sister adore her. Noah only likes to hold her when she's awake, though. He kind of thinks babies are boring. I had to explain to him that things will get better! Jacob is always kissing her. Macie is her second momma. She always wants to hold her and help her...although, sometimes she wants to help too much. She wants to be able to tote her around like she does her dolls. But, that will be a while, I'm sure.
We love our little Avila girl. She is changing everyday. We're still trying to decide who she looks like. I think Macie, others think Jacob. Who do you think??










0 comments:
Post a Comment