So, last year I lied. I had blogged that we would be dressed up as The Addam's Family. We're not. At that time I didn't know I would have a seven week old newborn. Or have mastitis and thrush issues. Or have a wedding to travel to. Things just happened...and the costumes just didn't. Sorry to disappoint! Maybe next year! ;-)
BUT...my kids do look cute anyway! Of course they would, really. They are my kids. Would you expect anything less? Haha.
Noah wanted to go as a Ninja. Macie originally wanted to be Strawberry Shortcake. But, then someone else said they were going to be Strawberry Shortcake. That didn't work for her. So, she decided to be a Superhero Heart Princess Ballerina...complete with crown, mask, cape and tutu! Jacob was Peter Pan. He makes a perfect Peter Pan. And, little Avila, she's a strawberry. What else? Her name is Avila and she was born on the Central Coast...where the best, biggest, juiciest strawberries are grown. She is getting plumper everyday...it was perfect. {and I already had the costume...i bought it on mega clearance before I was even pregnant with JACOB!}And, Adam and I? Yeah we were boring this year. No dressing up. I guess we do have a few hours before the trick-or-treating. Who am I kidding? We don't have time to come up with a costume!
Halloween is quite the holiday in our house. The kids dress up everyday anyway, but Halloween is even better. My kids love anything Halloween. They love the stores where everything is scary. They are weird, I know, but they love it. I never really decorated for holidays. But, now that they are getting older and so much more into the holidays, we have to. They begged me to do it! And, it makes everything that much more fun!
Happy Halloween! Are you trick-or-treating tonight?

















2 comments:
i LOVE the lamp! i may have to steal it for next year!!
Everything and everyone is so cute! You're so creative and do a fantastic job!
Post a Comment