Thursday, February 17, 2011

ballet time


Macie started her next semester of ballet. She is finally really liking it, and participating. She actually shows us what she's learned, and uses the words and everything. She hasn't ever talked about it before, but now she's finally catching on and liking it! I love getting her ready for class, she just looks so dang cute in the black leotard and pink tights. I have the cutest little ballerina! Her hair is finally getting long enough to play around with. It is still very very fine, and still hard to do, and it falls out every quickly, but that's alright. Ever since she watched Tangled, she is afraid to get her hair cut. She doesn't want it to turn brown. Because, didn't you know that every blond who cuts their hair will become brunette? Macie is a funny girl, very funny, for sure. We love her, though.

{this is proof that I am still functional, I do still do things around here!}

2 comments:

Rachel Goodwin Williams said...

Our girls think alike. It's going to take a lot for Lucy ever to get her hair cut short. I love the fancy braid. Lucy always says, braid my hair like Tangled's hair.

J+M said...

I should do a post about getting my hair cut and the fact that my hair didn't turn brown. I love having my short hair. It is amazing!