We have had a crazy week. Father's Day was a bittersweet day for us. We didn't forget it, but it was a different sort of day! And so, today, we celebrate Father's Day, again! Adam is the best daddy ever. The kids absolutely adore their daddy. They cannot even contain themselves when he walks through the door! They love playing with him, doing flips, riding bikes, and tickling...a lot. Noah gets really excited when it's Saturday or Sunday because he knows daddy will be home! He really is a great dad. He has so much knowledge of so many things, and especially the gospel. He has such a strong testimony and willingness to serve the Lord. His example is so awesome. He makes me want to be a better person. I loves the interaction of him and our children. There isn't another man that I would have picked to be my husband, to be the father of my children. He's perfect. We love you, Daddy!
{Macie opted out of the picture...but she loves you, too!}
1 week ago









1 comments:
Lindsay, you are a great match to Adam--just as wonderful of a parent! I especially love to see Noah made into a sandwich, squished to smithereens between 'two huggers', or Adam wearing him like a hat on his head, with ear flaps (Noah's limbs), a visor (another of Noah's appendages, and so on! Noah's laugh then is priceless! I miss my little sleeping partner!! But not so much his kicks in the middle of the night! :)
Post a Comment