Friday, June 13, 2014

2nd Grade

Oh 2nd grade. It was an interesting year! Maybe it's the fact that in Macie's three short years of school she has been in three schools and had so many different friends. Or maybe it's just my dramatic daughter. But, the friend situation was an everychanging and ongoing battle! One day she would come home and tell us who her friends were an then next they weren't. But then the next they were. Girls. But Macie absolutely loved her teacher Ms. Ballein. I have a feeling that she was teacher's pet! When we went to open house the only things on her desk and bulletin board were things that Macie had given her. But maybe Macie was the only one to give her things? I don't know. But Macie loved second grade and is ready for third. Wow. My chubby chubby baby is now a 3rd grader??










4 comments:

Alison said...

So many fun projects! I still can't believe she is a whole grade older than Rylee, but only 2 weeks older!! Looks like a fun year!

Alison said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alison said...

Just so you know...i accidentally posted the same comment twice...oops!

Unknown said...

I found your site in google search and I must say you are working so good to me.
__________________________
Scarlett Johansson HD Wallpaper 2015